Who is Jordan Harmon?

Monday, January 30, 2017


Who am I?  I'm an artist, I'm a writer, and I'm a mom.  I have an AA degree in Creative Arts and I have a background in teaching art to kids and adults.  I love all mediums of art, creativity, and expression.  I enjoy taking photos and painting mostly, but I love all aspects of design through process and human experience.



Some other stuff I love include coffee, cliches, and comfy clothes.  I love food & chocolate, traveling to picturesque landscapes, and finding ways to slow down.  As an artist I like to create things that exemplify the opposition of structure and chaos through contrast of large shapes of color and usually dark thin lines.

I started my blog so I could have a place to put my artwork and write down my design thoughts because those are the things I'm passionate about.  I hope you'll find anything useful to apply in your art or even in your life.

Thanks for stopping by!

-Jordan

Post a Comment

where to find me




Jordan Harmon © . QUINN CREATIVES .